Marshals are a part of the CRMC organisational team that enables race meetings to take place, and play a vital role that is fully appreciated by the riders - without the marshals there would be no racing.
What do the marshals get out of the job?
- Working as part of a small team that maintains as safe an environment as possible in which we can race motorcycles.
- The best seat in the house for watching the racing.
- A set of orange marshals overalls once you have completed five meetings with us.
- Free admission to the circuits.
- Free CRMC membership after completion of five meetings.
- An allowance towards expenses of £15 per day.
- Great social gatherings on Saturday evenings after racing. (All CRMC meetings are weekend affairs.)
CRMC race at most of the premier circuits during the year but there is no pressure on marshals to attend them all. In 2022, the club are organising these meetings:
- 16th-17th April 2022 - Pembrey
- 7th-8th May 2022 - Brands Hatch Indy
- 4th-5th June 2022 - Anglesey Coastal
- 2nd-3rd July 2022 - Cadwell Park
- 30th-31st July 2022 - Donington Park National
- 3rd-4th September 2022 - Snetterton 200
- 1st-2nd October 2022 - Croft
Our availability form can be found here in the below file formats:
CRMC 2022 Marshal Availability Form - PDF version
CRMC 2022 Marshal Availability Form - Word version
So, if you’ve ever thought about getting involved on the other side of the fence, then now’s the time to give our new Chief Marshal Roy Cartwright a call on 07887 601122 or email email@example.com