CRMC Committee Changes
After the AGM last weekend, here is the new-look CRMC committee after a few changes and a new face!
The new CRMC committee looks like this:
- Chairman: Gordon Russell drew the short straw and was voted to continue as Chairman
- Vice-Chairmen: Continuing the theme, John Davidson and Ian Johnson were strapped-in and will continue as joint Vice-Chairmen
- Treasurer: You'll see a pattern developing here, as Tony Finch was encouraged to stay on as Treasurer
- Secretary: And we are pleased to confirm Sally Russell continues as Secretary
- Website, IT & Sponsorship: Another job that doesn't get people jumping in to do it, so Mark George (me!) will continue as the webmaster and will also look after our Sponsors next year
- Classic Eligibility Officer: John Davidson likes to keep busy and continues in this role, in addition to organising the Events calendar
- Post Classic Eligibility: Ron Hart also continues in this role as he has been doing such a good job
- Post Classic GP and Production Eligibility: Dave Grigson kindly decided to re-stand after his term ended and continues in this role - thanks Dave
- Sidecar Eligibility: Ian Johnson is the obvious choice for this and insists he is called "Sidecar bloke" rather than the "official" title
- PR & Media: Simon Walsh continues to do this in addition to handling the garages allocation at each event
- Chief Marshal: Ann Mallett continues to co-ordinate "The Orange Army", without whom we wouldn't be out on track at all
Leaving the committee are Anji Yardley (who you will be relieved to hear is continuing the good work she has been doing as our Race Secretary) and Emily Jackson, who has been managing our Facebook and Instagram pages. We'd like to thank them both for their work as committee members.
Joining the committee this year is Ben Robinson, who has agreed to take over Emily's role and will look after our social media profile on Facebook. He kindly sent us this nice pic of himself looking slightly stunned by what he might have let himself in for. Welcome Ben!