NEW RIDERS - REGISTER WITH CRMC TO GET YOUR FIRST RACE FREE!
Are you a Novice? Or has your licence lapsed and you're looking to get back into racing? Well, look no further! The CRMC has launched the New Rider Programme for people like you:
- Open to any Novice or Intermediate Novice licence holders having their first race with the CRMC
- An Application Form for the programme is available to download from the CRMC website https://www.crmc.co.uk/info/document-library/crmc-forms/
- On being accepted, the rider is entitled to a FREE entry to one set of 4 races at one race event of a normal race programme at their first CRMC meeting - you just need to pay the ACU insurance costs. Entry fees thereafter will be at the normal rate.
DOES THIS SOUND APPEALING? Read On...
We can also offer you:
- A pack, including a checklist for Race Meetings, maps showing where Race Control, the Race Office, Tech Control and Assembly Area is, as well as a booklet made by the CRMC "Starting Racing" and details of our Novice Rider Representative
- Take advantage of the Buddy Scheme, where we pair up experienced riders with novices to ensure that they don't feel out of their depth at a Race Meeting (We've all been there - that first meeting is daunting!)
- Friday evening track walks with the whole community, lead by experienced CRMC riders
- Automatic entrance into the Novice Championship, a championship for all novices, regardless of class! Further details will be provided soon...
If this isn't enough, you'll also be racing with some of the most exotic machinery on any UK Grid!