What is eCRMC?
eCRMC is a new initiative launched by the Classic Racing Motorcycle Club to engage members in racing activity between race meetings. It operates in a very simple way:
- Operated on the Video Game "Ride 3" (available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One)
- Every week on the CRMC Facebook Page the challenge is announced
- Each competitor completes a "Time Attack" on the game and submits their fastest time
- Only bikes that are pre 1996 may be used
- The challenge closes, the scores are totted up and the results revealed!
How do I get involved?
You must be a current CRMC member, or a member in 2019, to be part of the championship.
Look out for the challenge to be announce on Facebook, get your times in, publish the photo of your fastest time and you're in!
What's the reward?
A prize is given to the overall winner of each week's challenge, and the whole series is part of a championship, with the overall winner being presented with a trophy at the Dinner Dance in December!
Thanks for setting it up! Bit of fun whilst stuck inside!
- 27th March - 2nd April - Brands Hatch Indy on R8 Motorcycles
- 3rd - 9th April - Donington Park National on R7 Motorcycles
- 10th - 16th April - Cadwell Park Motorcycle Circuit on 0-160pp Motorcycles
- 17th - 23rd April - Oulton Park International Circuit on 161-300pp Motorcycles
- 24th - 30th April - Billown Circuit on 301-520pp Motorcycles
- 1st - 7th May - Laguna Seca on R3 Motorcycles
- 8th - 14th May - Imola Variente Bassa on R8 Motorcycles
- 15th - 21st May - Okayama GP Circuit on R7 Motorcycles
- 22nd - 28th May - Magny Cours on 0-160pp Motorcycles
- 29th May- 4th June - Cadwell Park Club Circuit on 161-300pp Motorcycles
- 5th - 11th June - Imatra on 301-520pp Motorcycles
- 12th - 18th June - Vallelunga GP Circuit on R3 Motorcycles
- 19th - 25th June - Nurburgring GP Circuit on R8 Motorcycles
- 26th June - 2nd July - Algarve FIM Circuit on R7 Motorcycles
- 3rd - 9th July - Sportsland Sugo on 0-160pp Motorcycles
- 10th - 16th July - Monza on 161-300pp Motorcycles
- 17th - 23rd July - Daytona Motorcycle Circuit on 301-520pp Motorcycles
- 24th - 30th July - Brands Hatch GP on R3 Motorcycles