Eric Parr CRMC Personal Accident Policy - Unique Insurance for working CRMC members
A brief summary of the Eric Parr CRMC Personal Accident Policy
From the 2014 race season, part of the Eric Parr CRMC Benevolent Fund bequest was used to pay for a Group Personal Accident Insurance policy, arranged with CRMC sponsors’ Four Counties Insurance Brokers and underwritten with AmTrust. This policy is intended to help riders who lose income because they are unable to work following a crash at a CRMC event (unfortunately it will not pay benefits to retired members).
The CRMC Management Committee hopes to be able to continue this cover in future years, depending on finances.
This is a brief summary of the cover provided. For further information and a specimen policy, please contact a CRMC Committee member
• All full, annual CRMC members are covered (up to age 85, both racing and parading. Sorry, but weekend and overseas members are not included).
• Cover applies only for accidents at CRMC events (including track/test days arranged to coincide with CRMC events)
• Benefits provided:
• Capital sums - £50,000 Accidental Death, sight, hearing or permanent total disability
• Temporary Total Disability - £150 per week (commencing after 14 days of disablement for 104 weeks)
• Hospital In-Patient Expenses - £30 per day up to 104 weeks
• Hospital Transport Costs - £100 per day up to a maximum of £2,000 in total
• Coma benefit - £30 per day
• Dependent Child Benefit - 5% of the Sum Insured per Dependent Child, up to a maximum of 10%
• Domestic Expenses - £50 per day up to a maximum of £5,000
• Childcare Expenses - £100 per week up to a maximum of £5,000
• Chauffeur Expenses - £100 per week up to a maximum of £5,000
• Medical Expenses up to a maximum of £10,000
• Funeral Expenses up to £5,000
• Home Modification Expenses up to £25,000
• Re-Training Expenses up to £25,000
• Partner Training Expenses - up to £15,000
• Recruitment Expenses - up to £10,000
• The insurance policy will be known as the Eric Parr CRMC Personal Accident Policy, to recognise his generosity
This is not an official Policy Summary or Policy Document and policy cover may vary. It does not include the full terms, conditions and exclusions which relate to this insurance. These are contained in the Policy Wording, which is available from a CRMC Committee member.